Go, MeMe Roth, Go..! I Support Your Efforts..!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sugar is the New Transfat


Last month, the American Heart Association sounded the alarm that sugar is seriously bad news... (ha!, Corn Refiners and your nefarious campaign to make us feel silly for worrying about HFCS. "Aw, it's not any worse than sugar..." Exactly..!)

Just a few hundred years ago, a sugar indulgence would've cost ya 3 days' pay... Now we eat our weight in it every year... And to thank us, it's rotting our teeth, jacking up our LDL cholesterol, filling our arteries with triglycerides, wrinkling up our pretty faces, and keeping us chronically inflamed--not to mention the sugar-ignited, meteoric rise in type 2 diabetes.

Sugar is the New Transfat.

1 comment:

Dayne Gingrich said...

I hope our kids find another way. My dad wouldn't let me have any of that sugar stuff in the house... and it really helped me stay healthy!

-Dayne